Night dive in Mahahual
We’ll dive one tank on a shallow reef. We’ll descend just before dark, so you have a few minutes to adjust to the fading light.
Mahahual is a small fishermen village located 174 miles to the South of Playa del Carmen (Mexico), very close to the Belize border, that is part of the “Costa Maya” and the Mexican Caribbean Biosphere Reserve. A natural paradise, it is a sanctuary for the diving lovers, crossed by the Great Maya Reef, the second longest reef barrier in the world. Mahahual has more than 37 miles of virgin reefs, full of labyrinths and secrets where marine life hides.
Diving in Costa Maya is always calm and hassle-free, without streams, with great visibility and a scenic view. Besides usual turtles, rays and moray eels, it is also possible to see sharks, dolphins and big animals very uncommon like manatees.
- 1 dive
- Complete equipment
- PADI certified divemaster guide (multilingual)
- Photos and videos (multimedia service on demand)
- Tips and the unspecified
- Pick up at your hotel or Airbnb in Mahahual
- Do not take a flight in the next 24 hrs after diving
- Open water minimum
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 48 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel between 48 hrs and 24 hrs you will be charged a 50% last minute cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.