Cenote dives in Puerto Morelos
Pick up at around 7am, back at around 1pm. The duration can changes depending on weather or group conditions.
The CENOTES, these mythical natural wonders known by the Mayans as XIBALBA – (the gateway to the world of death) are geological depressions that are formed as a result of a natural process then filling with water.
Normally, the CENOTES are interconnected by underground tunnels, thus being the RIVIERA MAYA a unique place for divers who want to immerse themselves in the bowels of the Mayan jungle.
The Riviera Maya has the largest underground water system in the world. In these fresh waters, you will find a great amount of biodiversity as well as stalactites, stalagmites, gas clouds (sulfuric acid) and haloclines (mix of salt water with fresh water), live this magical and unforgettable experience to dive cenote Mexico.
- Cenote Maravilla | Puerto Morelos
- Cenote Zapote | Puerto Morelos
- Complete equipment and lamp
- 2 dives in 2 cenotes
- Certified cave guide (multilingual)
- Transportation from and to Puerto Morelos
- Snacks and water
- Entrance fees to the cenote
Does not include
- Tips and unspecified
- Photos and videos (multimedia service on demand)
- Your diving license (or at least your PADI number)
- Minimum certification in open water or equivalent.
- Do not fly for the next 18 hours.
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 48 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel between 48 hrs and 24 hrs you will be charged a 50% last minute cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.